A website, like a good bag of potato chips, must stay fresh in order to be enjoyed. An updated website lets customers know you’re an active business.
Here are my top five tips to make sure you’re not letting your site go stale:
- Keep your homepage up to date with the latest news about your business or company.
- Maintain a Press Room that includes the latest media coverage you’ve received.
- Maintain a blog on your website and post to it consistently.
- Keep photos and visuals fresh, vibrant and interesting.
- Maintain a calendar of events to inform your customers of upcoming promotions and activities.
Now go do what you do best, only better than before.
Or call us; we’ll get you started.